25 December 2011

Merry Christmas!!


WOO HOO MERRY CHRISTMAS
What was on while my brother was cooking!
♬ 'The Christmas Song' By Nat King Cole
Also a mixture of Mary J Blige, Maverick Sabre and Kings Of Leon.


Since being at home I have been fed like a queen. Having hardly spent more than 5 minutes in the kitchen is a weird feeling...in a good way. Today I have been in charge of music and eating all the mince pies! That's the great thing about being at home this time of year, everyone has a role and we have a great time.

I am sending you all a big hug, enjoy filling your tummies and forget about portion control!

Originally I had planned for my beautiful Christmas cake to be on display, but I forgot it in London. Gutted.

Instead here is Heston's Christmas pudding which was absolutely amazing. How did he get a whole orange in the pudding? Genius.

Thank you for your comments and emails this month.


















Favourite Song:
ê 'The Christmas Song' By Nat King Cole