21 August 2011

The

Even when I look at this picture, I still don't believe I did it. 

This is a Victoria sponge with jam and marzipan.

The party theme was love and peace, so I wanted the cakes to be bright and beautiful.

I'm not going to add the cake recipes and method!

 If you want cakes like these for a small function, or have a super cool theme, email me:

mixitcookit@hotmail.com

At the moment I can only cover London, zones 1-5.

I will leave you with the playlist that I had on yesterday, and a few more photo's.

Cake 1 Playlist:

'Blind Faith' By Chase and Status featuring Liam Bailey
'The Only One I Know' By Mark Ronson featuring Robbie Williams
'Every Teardrop is a Waterfall' By Coldplay
'Let Me Go' By Maverick Sabre
'99 Problems' By Jay Z
'If You Love Me' By Brownstone
'Gold Digga' By Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx
'Silver Shadow' By Atlantic Starr
'What's My Name?' By Rihanna
'Jenny From The Block' By Jennifer Lopez
'Limit To Your Love' By James Blake
'U- Turn' By Usher
'GhettoMusick' By Outkast
'U Don't Know Me' By Armand Van Helden
'Memories' By David Guetta featuring Kid Cudi


Next Time: 
⤵  I will make sure I line the tin properly, and buy a smoother.


















Favourite Song
ê 'The Only One I Know' By Mark Ronson