4 October 2011

Shake It Out


Ever heard a song on the radio and you hear it a few times but you don't actually know it? This is the story of my life when it comes to music. Even a snail in my back garden might have a better idea of who has had the highest amount of downloads this week. 


Where has this all come from?


Basically I heard Florence and The Machine's new song on the radio and I'm not sure how long it has been out for! And just like I mentioned it's pretty standard for me to hear a song a year after it has been played to death. Her new single 'Shake It Out' must be new- I have been listening out for any of her new tracks for ages! So to celebrate and eat ice cream at 2.30pm,  I made milkshakes with the kids I look after.



2 pink wafers
1 banana
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
100ml milk



1 banana
5 small pineapple chunks
6 large strawberries
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
50ml milk


Birds eye view of the beauty above.


This one was quite special, looks an odd colour but trust me it's good!

1 banana
3 chocolate oreo's
1 tablespoon blackberry yoghurt
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
50ml milk



With the ingredients above you need a blender.


New songs or a few months old?

'Shake It Out' By Florence and The Machine
'Video Games' By Lana Del Rey 
'Blue Jeans' By Lana Del Ray
'What The Water Gave Me' By Florence and The Machine


Next Time:
⤵ Chocolate ice cream, jaffa cakes, orange chocolate, mango and a whole box of fruit will be at the ready.

Favourite Song:

ê Not sure if this song is my favourite, but it did pull a few emotional chords. It reminded me of my first break up - that's a story for another time, or another blog.

'Video Games' By Lana Del Rey

Night.x