8 April 2012

Easter Treats


 Here are a few snippets from my Easter weekend...



'True Loves' by Hooray For Earth


As soon as I heard about this album, I was all over it like a hot prickly rash. 'No love' was on about 50 times today while I made an enormous feast for the family. I don't believe I put myself up for the task to be honest. Roast chicken, lamb...actually roasting everything! The leg of lamb got demolished straight away, it was so divine. The marinade was a garlic and rosemary butter, and that's it. Maybe the camera got shy due to how beautiful the leg looked. Simple yet wonderful. 

For the very first time I made Yorkshire puddings, and I screamed with delight once they puffed and rose to new heights. Thank goodness for rosemary, thyme and red wine, without these life would have been tough today.



Roast chicken with chili, lemon wedges, rosemary, thyme and garlic. 


Chocolate steamed pudding, filled with nutella, topped with a white chocolate crust and dark chocolate ganache.
Being in charge of a Sunday roast is not an easy task, managing time, having patience and listening to uplifting music definitely helps.



Pretty daffodils spotted on my morning run.

Favourite Song:


ê 'No Love'


Happy Easter everyone, eat and nap well.x