23 May 2011

Food Playlist


Not a great start to the week...food and music will sort me out.

Poached egg with chilli powder and turmeric

While you enjoy breakfast or even cooking get some of these tracks on....

Monday Monday - The Mamas and Papas
Feeling Good - Nina Simone
Sunshine on a Rainy Day- Zoe
Moving on up - M People
Lovely Day - Bill Withers
Bet that you look good on the dance floor - Arctic Monkeys
Andy your a star - The Killers
That's not my name - The Ting Tings
Weather with you - Crowded House
Jenny Don't Be Hasty - Paolo Nutini
Gave you all - Mumford and Sons
About a boy - Badly Drawn Boy
8 days a week - The Beetles
Mushaboom - The Feist
Anyone Else But You - Juno soundtrack
Coffee and TV - Blur
Tender - Blur
Alright - Supergrass
Ooh Wee - Mark Ronson feat. Ghostface Killah and others
Jenny from the block - Jennifer Lopez
Flavour of the old school - Beverley Knight
She drives me crazy - Fine Young Cannibals
Don't Stop The Rock - Arman Van Helden
The Sign - Ace of Base
Blue Monday - New Order
Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeah's
Dog Days Are Over - Florence and the Machine
Valerie version revisited - Mark Ronson feat Amy Winehouse
Dreadlock Holiday - 10cc
You Know whats up - Donnell Jones feat Left Eye
Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis Presley
Breakfast at Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something
Illin N Fillin it - Arman Van Helden
Honeybear - Yeah Yeah Yeah's
Sunchyme - Dario G
One (Blake's got a new face) - Vampire Weekend
Giving Up The Gun - Vampire Weekend
Would I lie to you baby - Charles and Eddie
Ghetto Supastar - Pras featuring Mya
J'y Suis Jamais Alle - Yann Tiersen
What a mixture! I will still add as I blog along.

So now you should know I love 90s music and eggs.

I think I need a holiday, soon I will be inhaling the tantalizing aroma of spanish food.....mmm.

x